A fantastic opportunity for an articulate, creative and impeccably-organized PR Account Executive looking for the next step in their career.
The successful candidate will work within the dynamic PR team to support the implementation of PR campaigns and drive proactive media coverage for clients across traditional and digital media channels.
The role requires a highly-motivated individual who demonstrates superb attention to detail, knowledgeable enthusiasm for the travel industry and is a team player. Experience of working in a busy in-house press office or agency is essential, as well as being a confident communicator. Having strong media relations will be an advantage. A fluency in social media and digital PR will also be a benefit.
- Client liaison, PR planning, and daily support of specific accounts to ensure targets are met
- Participating in creative planning sessions to meet campaign objectives
- Assisting in organizing high-impact client events
- Assisting with group and individual press trips
- Creative pitching to place features and profile opportunities – with the opportunity to do so across both UK and International (US/European) media
- Writing and distributing press releases with a view to garnering quality coverage
- Developing positive and close relationships with media
- Representing clients and Mason Rose at relevant media/industry events
- Identifying trends and topical news – use actively and creatively for feature placement, including reviewing consumer and industry press
- Maintaining all client collateral for press including image libraries and press information
- Accurate and timely monthly reporting to clients
- Additional administrative support as required
Our Guiding Values: Integrity || Collaboration || Innovation || Influence || Knowledge || Proactivity || Passion
This is a great opportunity to work with world-class clients and be highly involved in every aspect of the PR business, in a nurturing environment where people feel valued and are allowed to shine. This is a full-time role, based in Knightsbridge (three days a week) and ability to WFH (two days a week). Salary dependent on experience.
If you fit the bill, and would like to hear more simply email your CV and a cover note outlining your experience and achievements to email@example.com