About Mason Rose:
Mason Rose is a highly regarded Sales, Marketing and PR agency for the luxury travel, wellness and lifestyle industry, located in Knightsbridge. Our clients include some of the most well-known hotels and luxury brands in the world. We offer an integrated approach to encompass Sales as well as PR, Partnership Marketing and Digital Marketing Services and more recently have expanded our services into Europe and the US, in addition to our well established UK services. We offer a consultative, bespoke service to our clients, reflecting our belief that every client has its own unique requirements, and take a practical but creative approach to our work which is heavily focused on value and ROI. Each member of the Mason Rose team is highly experienced, committed to our clients and the company and, above all, passionate about our work.
The role requires a highly-motivated individual who demonstrates superb attention to detail, knowledgeable enthusiasm for the travel industry and is a team player. A minimum of one year’s experience of working in a busy in-house press office or agency is essential, as well as being a confident communicator, both verbally and in writing. Having strong media relations will be an advantage. A fluency in social media and relations with digital influencers will also be a benefit. The successful candidate for this role will work within the dynamic PR team to support the implementation of PR campaigns and drive proactive media coverage for clients across traditional and digital media channels.
- Client liaison, PR planning, and daily support of specific accounts to ensure targets are met
- Participating in creative planning sessions to meet campaign objectives
- Assisting in organising high-impact client events
- Assisting with group and individual press trips
- Creative pitching to place features and profile opportunities
- Writing and distributing press releases with a view to garnering quality coverage
- Developing positive and close relationships with extensive luxury lifestyle, travel and wellness media
- Representing clients and Mason Rose at relevant media/industry events
- Identifying trends and topical news – use actively and creatively for feature placement, including reviewing consumer and industry press
- Sharing knowledge with the wider Mason Rose team
- Content creation for MR social channels and website
- Maintaining all client collateral for press including image libraries and press information
- Accurate and timely monthly reporting to clients
- Additional administrative support as required
This is a great opportunity to work with world-class clients, and be highly involved in every aspect of the PR business, in a nurturing environment where people feel valued and are allowed to shine. Salary dependent on experience.