Objective: The Maslow hotel is part of a regional hotel group and wanted to build awareness in the international corporate market. They needed expertise and established relationships and appointed Mason Rose to contract new business, increase market share from existing clients and increase their ADR
- We created a sales plan with a range of activities throughout the year targeting the hotel’s key source markets in UK, Europe and US
- We contacted a variety of Travel Managers across the world and qualified opportunities for The Maslow to be invited to their RFPs based on our existing relationships and their reports, working very closely with the local sales team
- We helped to negotiate higher rates with the new targeted clients
Results– September 2014 to December 2016:
- We contracted 20 new global accounts from a variety of sectors, including banking, consultancy, mining, legal, retail, technology, etc.
- UK, US and European markets as well as ADR increased substantially year on year
“We are exceptionally pleased with the work of Mason Rose. When conducting sales missions they have the right contacts, extensive knowledge of the corporate market and experience to ensure success. Mason Rose produces positive results from start to finish and constantly looks for ways to promote, add value and drive business to our properties. Their professionalism is always apparent and they are not only a sales representative for us, but more an extended part of the team with an insight vision on the market.” – Ashwin Jose, General Manager, The Maslow