- To position Grantley Hall in North Yorkshire as a leading luxury 5 star hotel in the UK, with a focus on spa and wellness, as well as F&B concepts.
- To generate coverage and build buzz around the Summer 2019 launch of this new luxury country house hotel, highlighting its stand out culinary and wellness offerings.
- To raise brand awareness within the luxury travel market across all UK sectors and drive business, including groups/weddings.
- The Sales and PR teams worked closely together to ensure information was shared, and communication and objectives were closely aligned
- Executed a successful pre-opening campaign, building excitement around the opening with over 140 pieces of national and regional coverage before the property launched
- Pre-opening media events were organised locally and in London to help build momentum
- Proactively pitched the hotel to a minimum of 20 contacts per month and to selected Tour Operator partners, to grow awareness and educate the market on how to differentiate Grantley Hall from its competitor set
- Secured visits to the hotel by luxury trade partners
- Hosted leisure and MICE familiarisation trips at the hotel, including one for 6 high level partners (including TEN Group, ITC, Berkeley Travel, Velocity Black) and another attended by Noteworthy, CCD, Blossom Capital, HT Concierge and Hirespace
- A programme of individual press trips with key media was executed including a group press trip
- The hotel is now contracted with ITC, Elegant Resorts, Abercrombie & Kent as well as Mr & Mrs Smith
- Secured partner and direct client events with Elegant Resorts, Elite Travel Concierge (part of ITC) and Lusso for Travel Agent Dinners and overnight stays
- Prior to opening and as a direct result of Mason Rose’s Sales and PR activities, the hotel was widely recognized within the luxury sector as a highly sought-after iconic hotel.
- Over 260 pieces of coverage generated to date, including high profile features in The Times, The Telegraph, Daily Mail, The Yorkshire Post, Yorkshire Living, Vogue, Tatler, Hemispheres (US), Red Magazine, Evening Standard, Sunday Times Travel Magazine, Country and Townhouse
- The opening exclusive was secured with The Sunday Times resulting in a double page spread focusing on the next level wellness offering. A full page profile interview and review with owner Valeria Sykes appeared in the Financial Times
- Successful trade campaign with coverage across the board including in-depth interviews with the general manager with the likes of Boutique Hotelier (front cover story) The Caterer, TTG Luxury
- Grantley Hall was voted the UK’s Best Wellness Hotel 2019 by The Sunday Times