Located in the heart of Zurich, Baur au Lac enjoys an enviable location overlooking Lake Zurich and the Alps, offering 119 rooms and suites, gastronomic dining at the Michelin-starred Pavillon restaurant and the more informal Rive Gauche and its very own private park with a beautiful terrace.
With 7 beautifully decorated meeting and event spaces with natural daylight for up to 300 people, Baur au Lac can host exclusive meetings or large functions.
“Classic” Daily Delegate Rate
From CHF 175 per person per day, this rate includes:
- Food and beverage: including mineral water, fruit basket, coffee and tea throughout the event
- Morning break: Freshly squeezed orange juice, homemade energy smoothies, power bars, Birchermuesli and croissants
- Buffet lunch – selection of cold, warm and sweet dishes
- Afternoon break: Homemade Baur au Lac iced tea, traditional ‘Nidelchuechli’ and mini sandwiches
- Technical equipment: LCD projector, screen, presenter mouse, flipchart, Wi-Fi, microphone
- Room hire
The DDR is based on a minimum of 10 delegates and is valid throughout 2019 subject to availability.
Groups of up to 15 delegates can enjoy lunch in one of the restaurants for an additional CHF 20 per person.
Special group accommodation rates are available for a minimum booking of 5 rooms when confirming your meeting.
For further information, please contact the Mason Rose sales team: firstname.lastname@example.org | +44(0)20 7201 8050