Paris-based micro-nutritionist Valerie Espinasse, who has a comprehensive background in naturopathy and herbal medicine, is partnering with Royal Mansour Marrakech to develop a range of individually-tailored nutritional ‘Cure’ programs that will include intolerance testing, detox benefits, and body treatments, with the fundamental objective of improving the clients’ overall health. The Cure culminates with a micro-nutrition protocol by Valerie Espinasse and a personalised dietetic program. Valerie has also been working closely with chef Jérôme Videau to progress Royal Mansour’s spa menu in line with her knowledge of intestinal health and wellbeing approach.
The Cure programme consists of:
- A personal health and wellness consultation on the day of arrival that concludes with a personalised diet regime
- A complimentary physical analysis with the coach
- Three wellness cuisine meals per day, commencing with specific juices to detoxify on the first day
- Daily digestive infusion (including lemongrass, peppermint and sweet orange tree)
- Access to daily fitness and leisure activities
- Unlimited use of the water therapy facilities (including the sauna, hammam, hydromassage tub and Watsu)
- 60-minute Chi Nei Tsang
- 45-minute lymphatic drainage
- 30-minute body scrub and body wrap
- A one-to-one consultation upon departure
The price of the Cure programme is €600 per day, excluding accommodation and a food intolerance test.
For further information, please contact Mason Rose on +44(0)20 7201 8050 or email email@example.com