We’re looking for a well-connected, creative Junior Account Director to join our dynamic PR team. The successful candidate will originate and implement client campaigns and drive proactive media coverage for clients across traditional and digital media channels.
The role requires a highly motivated individual who demonstrates superb communication skills, deep industry knowledge and PR flair. Four years minimum experience of working in a busy in-house press office or PR agency is essential, as well as being a confident communicator, both verbally and in writing. A fluency in digital marketing, social media and developing partnerships will be hugely advantageous. European languages are also a benefit.
Main responsibilities include:
- Daily management and support of specific accounts, providing regular trusted counsel and ensuring media targets are met
- Devising and implementing creative strategic PR campaign ideas / plans
- Managing group and individual press trips, including hosting
- Creative pitching to place features and profile opportunities
- Writing and distributing press releases with a view to garnering quality coverage
- Developing positive and close relationships with senior luxury lifestyle, travel and wellness media
- Representing clients and Mason Rose at relevant media/industry events
- Identifying trends and topical news – use actively and creatively for feature placement, including reviewing consumer and industry press
- Devising and organizing high-impact client events
- Sharing knowledge with the wider Mason Rose team and being a mentor to junior staff
- Accurate and timely monthly reporting to clients
This is a great opportunity to work with world-class clients, and be highly involved in every aspect of the PR business, in a nurturing environment where people feel valued and are allowed to shine. Salary dependent on experience.
If you fit the bill, and would like to hear more simply email your CV and a cover note outlining your experience and achievements to email@example.com