Amsterdam’s most stylish abode, The Dylan is taking group dining to another level by introducing a new Michelin-inspired dining concept for its meetings and events guests. The hotel’s celebrated one Michelin-starred Vinkeles restaurant, presided over by chef Dennis Kuipers, has adapted a number of its delectable signature dishes for luxurious group dining for up to 80 guests.
The mouth-watering new menu will feature dishes rooted in Kuipers’ contemporary interpretation of French cuisine, using the freshest of seasonal ingredients including yellowfin tuna tartare, daikon, wasabi sorbet and crispy seaweed; duck breast with beetroot liquorice and marinated blackberries and halibut with smoked eel, Dutch Alderliefste potato, leek, Commissie cheese and a beurre blanc sauce with dried thyme. The new menu will cost from €85 per person including desert and coffee and tea with sweet accompaniments.
The new Vinkeles-inspired menu is available in all of The Dylan’s fully-equipped elegant event and private dining spaces including:
- Ariana and Courtyard room: contemporary space with a unique glass roof and LED lighting – with a capacity of 150 guests for a reception and standing dinner
- Regents Room: located on the first floor overlooking The Keizersgracht – maximum of 50 guests for a reception
- Barbou Private Dining Room: overlooking the garden with an authentic fireplace – maximum of 14 guests for private dining
- Secluded garden – ideal for an intimate reception during the warmer months maximum of 25 guests
- Josephine’s: 17th Century-inspired space, ideal as an executive boardroom or private dining room, accommodating a maximum of 8 people
The Dylan is also available on an exclusive hire basis.
Vinkeles is The Dylan’s one Michelin star restaurant located in a former 18th Century bakery, complete with the original ovens, overlooking the hotel’s garden. Chef Dennis Kuipers selects the best local seasonal produce to craft the finest contemporary French dishes which showcase his dedication to flavour and presentation.
The Dylan Amsterdam is the city’s most stylish and intimate boutique hotel, offering its guests sensational personal service. It is located in an exceptional 17th-century landmark on the Keizersgracht, one of Amsterdam’s most famous canals and is perfectly placed for guests wanting to explore the chic shopping district as well as some the city’s best museums including the Van Gogh Museum, the Rijksmuseum and the Hermitage. Each of the hotel’s 40 rooms and suites are individually designed to provide the ideal blend of colour, texture and atmosphere. Rooms start from £261 per room per night based on two people sharing a double room including tax.
For further information on The Dylan, please email email@example.com or call +31 20 530 2010 to book