Opened in 1913, Hotel Excelsior overlooks the Adriatic Sea and is situated just a few steps from the UNESCO Dubrovnik Old Town. This iconic hotel is made up of 158 bedrooms and suites, three sea-view restaurants overseen by Executive Chef Peter Obad, serving authentic local, and international cuisine, events space up to 400 people and the Energy Clinic Spa with indoor pool and fitness club.
- 15 minute transfer from Dubrovnik Airport to the ancient harbour town of Cavtat. Enjoy a traditional Dalmatian lunch with local cheese and wine, enjoying the picturesque ruins and Renaissance palaces
- Transfer by boat to the UNESCO Dubrovnik Old Town sailing by charming seaside villages and the islands of Mrkan and Bobara. Enjoy a short walk to Hotel Excelsior, the Grand Dame of Dubrovnik
- Refresh at the Hotel Excelsior’s own Energy Clinic Spa Centre – 850 sq.m, with 20 metre indoor pool, two Jacuzzis, Roman bath, Finnish sauna and access to their own beach terrace with views of the Old Town
- Short transfer to the seafood restaurant Nautika, by the water’s edge in Dubrovnik’s Old Town. Enjoy delicacies from the local waters on one of their unique terraces with views of the Fortresses of Lovrijenac and Bokar
- Within 5 minutes’ walk from Hotel Excelsior, take a guided tour of the Old Town, meander around the city’s imposing 13th century stone walls, pause for a drink along the marble lined pedestrian area of Placa, with its eclectic jumble of cafes and shops and see the Dominican Monastery and Museum
- Set sail to the unspoiled Elaphite archipelago, a cluster of islands dotted with pine forests, rustic villages and idyllic bays. Sip on native Prosek wine and nibble locally produced snacks, while serenaded by a Dalmatian trio
- Enjoy pre-dinner drinks and a gala dinner at the Hotel Excelsior’s Palm Terrace with breath-taking views of the sea and Old Town walls and harbour. For those looking to party late into the night, enjoy post-dinner drinks at the Banje Beach Club, a minute’s walk from Hotel Excelsior