Grand Powers is a quintessentially chic Parisian boutique hotel nestled in the heart of Paris’s glamorous Golden Triangle, featuring timeless rooms and suites, seasonal all-day dining, an intimate bar and spa offering tailor-made Dermalogica treatments. On its doorstep are high-end boutiques, fashion houses, and some of the city’s most iconic sites.
The hotel’s expertly trained Clefs d’Or concierge share their tips on the best experiences the city has to offer in the surrounding area.
Unmissable museums: within a 5 to 15 minute walk
- Yves Saint Laurent museum
- Grand Palais & Petit Palais
- Jacquemart André museum
- Army museum – Napoleon’s grave
Shopping experience: within a 5 to 20 minute walk
- The Golden triangle
- The new Galerie Lafayette flagship store
- Saint Germain des Prés area
Food tasting: within a 5 to 10 minute walk
- Lunch in the wonderful garden of Apicius
- South-west of France traditional cuisine at Fontaine de Mars
- Caviar at Maison du Caviar
- A cocktail at Jacopo speakeasy bar
Other activities: within a 5 to 10 minute walk
- 360° view by night of the Arc de triomphe
- Private luxury cruise on a RIVA boat
- Outdoor ‘Poncelet’ farmers market and picnic at Parc Monceau
To discover another part of Paris close to the Louvre museum, take a look at sister property, Grand Hotel du Palais Royal’s concierge tips.
For further information or any enquiries, please contact the Mason Rose sales team: +44(0)20 7201 8050 | email@example.com