“Villa Sola Cabiati is an artistic masterpiece, a rare jewel of Italian ‘ars vivendi’. Until recently, the magnificent villa was available for private use only, but from today, the Grand Hotel Tremezzo is overjoyed to open the doors of the nobel residence exclusively to its guests. An experience inviting travellers to discover the hidden aristocratic spirit of Lake Como, making every stay at the Grand Hotel Tremezzo even more unforgettable” Dott. Paolo De Santis
The Grand Hotel Tremezzo, an icon of period style and elegance, recently announced its marriage with the magnificent Villa Sola Cabiati. Once belonging to the Serbellonis – a family of dukes – the residence is renowned for the beauty of its rooms, frescoed by the Tiepolo school, and the tranquillity of its gardens. It will now be available for unique experiences and events exclusively for the guests of Grand Hotel Tremezzo.
Sitting side-by-side along the Riviera della Tremezzina – this new partnership will see a marriage of two of Lake Como’s most architecturally enlightened centuries; the 18th century – an age of great villas and Neoclassic style with its perfect proportions and delicate nature and the 20th – with its splendid palaces and globally revered hotels. Grand Hotel Tremezzo is one of the finest examples of these as shown by its latest award recognition – Hotel of the Year 2016 by Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
From the intimate, to the grand, the enchanting residence is perfectly suited to romantic dinners, landmark celebrations, spectacular parties or simply relaxing in the parkland with a picnic and an impromptu treasure hunt for little ones. Grand Hotel Tremezzo invites guests to experience Villa Sola Cabiati’s overwhelming beauty and peaceful lakeside setting.
Mere minutes by water or traditional limousine, the Grand Hotel Tremezzo and Villa Sola Cabiati, are one in the same – offering high level service and histories defined by artistic and cultural excellence that showcase the extraordinary richness of Lake Como, a destination famed for its understated elegance and tranquillity.
Prices for Villa Sola Cabiati
Low Season from €6000 per night + 10% VAT
High/Peak Seasons from €10,000 + 10% VAT
- Exclusive use of the Villa and its outdoor facilities, front Italian garden, park with swimming pool.
- Daily à la carte breakfast.
- Butler service 24 hours.
- Chamber maid and housekeeper.
- Chef at disposal for lunch, dinner and snacks with a selection of food, drinks & wines chosen from the Villa menus.
- Heated outdoor swimming pool.
- AC or heating in all the common areas and rooms.
- High speed Wi-fi.
- Private dock.
- Laundry (excluded dry cleaning).
Complimentary services included at Grand Hotel Tremezzo:
- Transfers between the Villa and the Grand Hotel Tremezzo (maximum 2 round-trip transfers per day).
- Use of the spa facilities (treatments excluded).
- Use of the tennis court (lesson with Tennis Pro available).
- Use of the T Fitness gym (open from 8am to 8pm).
- Use of the private beach and 3 heated pools (2 outdoor and 1 indoor).