- Lunch at Sea Grill – Located in the beautiful grounds of Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa Marbella, Sea Grill boasts stunning views over the Mediterranean Sea. The seafood buffet lunch is available every day at the restaurant with an exquisite array of fresh fish, seafood and salads. It’s an excellent spot to grab a little shade under one of the many white umbrellas and sip fine wine while enjoying a freshly cooked lobster from the grill. If you want a little more pampering after lunch the Six Senses Spa is right next door
- Plaza de los Naranjos – Old Town Marbella for churros con chocolate – Plaza de los Naranjos is an Instagram Queen’s dream – lined with Castilian Renaissance architecture and filled with numerous open-air restaurants don’t forget to take your camera when exploring the old town in Marbella. Before you leave this pretty town square, make sure you stop and try the enormous churros con chocolate. You might feel like you need to increase your daily steps afterwards – but that’s OK as you’ll burn off that doughy, chocolatey goodness while sightseeing!
- Sunset stroll along the Golden Mile from Marbella to Puerto Banus – You’ll see plenty of enthusiastic joggers punching it out along the Golden Mile, but I recommend a sunset stroll. Sundown is the prettiest time of day in Marbella and as you arrive in Puerto Banus, you’ll discover a gorgeous mermaid sculpture to beat the Little Mermaid in Copenhagen – La Sirena de Puerto Banus. Watch the sun set behind the super yachts as you explore the marina and try to decide where you’ll go for cocktails
- White sangria and swimming at Victor’s Beach – Take your beach bag and settle in for the day at Victor’s Beach. Found on the Golden Mile between Marbella Club and Puerto Banus this place is the ultimate chill-out location. Everything you need for a day at the beach is here. Laid back tunes play out across the sand from the restaurant and cold drinks are brought to your sun-lounger while you swim in the clean waters of the Med. Order a jug of white sangria for a change from the red – it’s so refreshing and sunbathing is thirsty work
- Beach Club, Marbella Club Hotel – You’ll be sure to congratulate yourself with a glass of champagne if you decide to dine at Marbella Club’s Beach Club. The legendary steps-from-the-sea Beach Club is nestled amongst palm trees and dining is poolside. The Marbella Club is undoubtedly one of the best hotels in Spain and this lunch spot in the heart of the Golden Mile is well worth checking out. Be sure to leave some room for dessert and then roll back to the beach for a little nap in the sun
For more information,