Nimb Hotel, the ‘Scandi-chic meets Arabian nights’ hotel that lies at the heart of the famously charming Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen, has launched its new rooftop pool, ‘Nimb Roof’, that offers guests exclusive views over the city-scape and the magical Tivoli Gardens. The rooftop pool is the first of its kind in Denmark.
The Nimb rooftop pool will provide an exclusive, private hotspot for guests looking to unwind this summer. To celebrate the launch, the hotel will host an array of stylish Nimb rooftop pool events as part of their ‘Summer In The City’ programme. These consist of:
- Tuesday – ‘Cook Out’
- Locals and guests can enjoy freshly barbecued meats and fish alongside chilled glasses of ad lib rosé from the Rosé Bar
- Tickets start from 975DKK (approx. £116) per person
- Thursday – ‘Nimb Nights Open-Air’ (from 21 June onwards)
- Locals and guests can enjoy performances by Frederikke Vedel and All Stars – a mix of Soul, Pop and Jazz – alongside bubbles and tapas
- Tickets start from 350DKK (approx. £42) per person
- Saturday – ‘Saturday Night Live’
- On Saturday nights, Nimb Roof is transformed into the city’s most exclusive, glamorous sunset lounge. Overlooking the Copenhagen towers and gorgeous Tivoli Garden, cocktails and bar snacks will be served from 7pm until midnight alongside visiting DJs
- Tickets start from 350DKK (approx. £42) per person. Includes 2 cocktails and salty bar snacks
- To book tickets to the Summer In The City events, please visit: www.nimb.dk/summer
- To enquire about room availability/hear more about the hotel, please visit: www.nimb.dk/da/hotel
Double rooms at Nimb Hotel start from 4,500DKK (approx. £534) per night.