Mason Rose is hiring a Leisure Sales Manager, reporting to the Director of Leisure Sales & Account Director Leisure Sales.
Applicants should send CV and covering letter to Caragh@MasonRose.com
About Mason Rose
Mason Rose is a highly regarded Sales, Marketing and PR agency for the luxury travel industry, located in Knightsbridge. Our clients include some of the most well-known hotels in the world. We differ from the majority of similar agencies by offering an integrated approach to encompass Sales as well as PR. We offer a consultative, bespoke service to our clients, reflecting our belief that every client has its own unique requirements, and take a practical but creative approach to our work which is heavily focused on value and ROI. Each member of the Mason Rose team is highly experienced, committed to our clients and the company and, above all, passionate about the hospitality industry.
- Responsible for delivering business to MR hotels from Travel Agent & Concierge sectors
- Continually research & develop new clients on behalf of MR hotels
- Maximise joint marketing opportunities with the Travel Agents and Concierge Companies
- Take responsibility for scheduling Sales Calls for Mason Rose Hoteliers
- Take responsibility for all Leisure Fam trip arrangements & host when needed
- Assist with Leisure bookings & all individual fam trip requests
- Account management for a small number of hotels: to maintain relationship/communication via regular calls, ensuring hotel’s objectives are being achieved by Mason Rose Team
- Collate monthly production stats from Mason Rose Leisure Hotel clients
- Call and meet with targeted clients on a regular basis for updates & training
- Maintain the relationship with Tourist Boards and Airline partners, seek new joint marketing opportunities.
- Assist in preparation of yearly/quarterly leisure action plans for the hotels.
- Events – Assist with organisation of and attendance at MR & client events/workshops when required
- Ensure Mason Rose database is updated daily/weekly
- Send Monthly MR Hotel Reports
- Work closely with Mason Rose sales team to share contacts, relevant market information etc
- Experienced Sales Manager from within the Tour Operator/hotel industry
- Experience selling to the luxury leisure sector (Travel Agents/Concierge)
- Proven track record in building a qualified client database and achieving sales targets
- Computer literacy essential – in particular knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
- European languages an advantage but not essential
- Proactive and self-motivated individual
- Highly organised and able to prioritise own workload effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Highly professional, able to build strong relationships with clients and hotels
- A strong and diplomatic communicator, able to communicate effectively with individuals of varying nationalities
- Results oriented and highly focused on achieving targets
- Flexible and willing to turn attention to other sectors and clients if required