Hotel Excelsior Dubrovnik
Overlooking the Adriatic Sea and just a few steps from the UNESCO Dubrovnik Old town, the Hotel Excelsior’s stunning location offers guests breath-taking views and an easy walk into ancient history. Nonchalant elegance and Mediterranean charm make Hotel Excelsior one of the most beautiful hotels in the world. Opened in 1913, this iconic hotel celebrated its centenary in 2013, with an eclectic mix of old architecture and fresh design.
Recognised for its nonchalant elegance, personal touch and impeccable service, guests continue to return to Hotel Excelsior Dubrovnik year after year and it remains a firm favourite amongst visiting celebrities and dignitaries.
- 158 rooms, suites and villa
- Rooms feature specially designed furniture, rare items and numerous pieces of art by acclaimed Dubrovnik artists
- Energy Clinic Spa
- ‘Beach’ front and city centre
- Gourmet dining varying from authentic Thai cuisine to traditional Mediterranean fare
- Famous Abakus Piano Bar
- Cultural tours
- Island cruises, scuba diving, motor and sail boat and luxury yacht charter, water sports, panorama flights, horse-riding and more
- Dubrovnik Airport 20 km, 30 min by car
The Mason Rose Collection
July 15, 2016
June 13, 2016
August 23, 2016