Overlooking the Adriatic Sea and just a few steps from the UNESCO Dubrovnik Old town, the Hotel Excelsior’s stunning location offers guests breath-taking views and an easy walk into ancient history. Nonchalant elegance and Mediterranean charm make Hotel Excelsior one of the most beautiful hotels in the world. Opened in 1913, this lavish Dubrovnik hotel boasts a rich history which includes visits from the most famous names around the globe, such as HRH Queen Elizabeth II, Richard Burton, Elizabeth Taylor, Onassis, Senator Edward Kennedy, Margaret Thatcher, King Olaf, Vaclav Havel, Francesca von Habsburg with her family, Ivana Trump, Sir Roger Moore, Martin Sheen, and more recently Francis Ford Coppola and Morgan Freeman.
Completely refurbished, the Hotel Excelsior reopened its doors in June 2008 as one of the most luxurious hotels in the Mediterranean. Recognized for personal touch and flawless service, guests continue to return to the hotel to enjoy the new amenities and services.
- 158 rooms, suites and villa
- Rooms feature specially designed furniture, rare items and numerous pieces of art by acclaimed Dubrovnik artists
- Brand new Spa partnership with the Energy Clinic
- ‘Beach’ front and city centre
- Gourmet dining varying from exceptional Japanese Sushi to traditional Mediterranean cuisine
- Famous Abakus Piano Bar
- Cultural tours
- Island cruises, scuba diving, motor and sail boat and luxury yacht charter, water sports, panorama flights, horse-riding and more
- Dubrovnik Airport 20 km, 30 min by car
The Mason Rose Collection
July 1, 2015
Istanbul’s Finest Hotel Park Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul Appoints Mason Rose as UK Public Relations Representative
June 29, 2015
June 26, 2015